"InfinBank" issued 22 124 plastic cards.
Since its inception, the Private Joint-Stock Commercial Bank "InfinBank" has positioned itself as a reliable and universal bank. He is actively working to win his niche in the banking services market and today we can say with certainty that he succeeds.
- What types of plastic cards does the bank serve today?
- "InfinBank" issues and services total plastic cards of individuals and legal entities, as well as private entrepreneurs. To date, the number of plastic cards issued by the bank is 22,124, of which more than 10,000 are Uzkart ONLINE cards. Their advantage is quick and prompt blocking in case of loss. In addition, it is possible to connect the SMS-notification service to the card account of the holder of the plastic card, as well as on-line purchases via the Internet. After connecting the "SMS-notification" service, the holder of the plastic card receives information on the phone in the form of SMS about the money spent from the plastic card. Holders of on-line plastic cards also have an opportunity to pay for services of the mobile company Ucell through the "Personal Cabinet". To make payment, you must register in the "Personal Cabinet" on the site uzkart.uz.
- What are the tariffs for these types of plastic cards?
- If an individual wants to open a debit plastic plastic card, then a commission of 5 EUR is charged from him at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. For opening a corporate corporate plastic card, a legal entity will need to pay 20 EUR at the rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. The commission for issuing a corporate corporate plastic card to an individual entrepreneur will be 20 EUR at the rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. Re-issue of a debit plastic card of a physical person in case of loss or damage will cost 5 EUR at the rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. The cost of reissuance of a corporate corporate plastic card in case of loss or damage will be 25 EUR at the rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. Re-issuance of a plastic card after expiration is free of charge.
- What international plastic cards is being issued by InfinBank today?
- InfinBank is an associated member of the international payment system VISA International - a positive decision on the assignment of this status to the bank was made on May 7, 2013. Membership in the international payment system VISA attests to the compliance of the financial and management performance of the bank with the requirements of the international payment system, as well as the achievement of the next stage of the strategic development plan for the bank as a universal, stable, stable financial institution. The status of an associated member of the international payment system gives InfinBank the opportunity to significantly expand its services and offer its customers modern banking products at the level that is now available in large banks - leaders of the card business in Uzbekistan. It should be noted that at the initial stage the bank plans to issue two main types of bank cards of the international payment system VISA: Classic and Gold. And the issue of payment cards VISA with its own design and logo is scheduled for the beginning of the third quarter of this year. Currently, the bank is preparing for the implementation of this project.
- Are there other international payment cards from Infinbank?
- Since 2013, the international plastic cards (IPC) "China UnionPay" are issued in "InfinBank". The bank is an associated member of the international payment system "China UnionPay" from 2012. Among the main advantages of the IPC "China UnionPay" is their wide application not only in China, but also in more than 200 countries of the world, including Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, Korea, England, Italy, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Russia, Kazakhstan, as well as the lowest commission. I note that the plastic card "China UnionPay" works online.
- What is the procedure for obtaining and using the international plastic card "China UnionPay"?
- To open and receive an international payment card "China UnionPay" it is necessary to apply to the branch "InfinBank", conclude a bilateral agreement for making payments through a bank card and pay for the bank's card registration services in accordance with its tariffs. Customers of the bank can use the IPC abroad to pay for various services (hotels, retail outlets, transportation services) or cash it through an ATM.
- What are the conditions for using corporate bank plastic cards?
- Holders of corporate bank cards can carry out non-cash payments using cards in national currency at trade and service enterprises to pay for expenses stipulated in the Regulations on the Composition of Costs for Production and Sale of Products (Work, Services) and on the Procedure for Formulating Financial Results, approved by Resolution The Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on February 5, 1999, taking into account the changes introduced. The money spent on non-cash payment using corporate bank cards is a means used for reporting by a holder of a corporate bank card for strictly defined purposes. I note that the holder of the corporate bank card is obliged to report to the accounts department of the legal entity no later than 10 days from the receipt of the corporate bank card on the funds spent by means of the corporate bank card.
- How to restore the card and the balance on it in the event of its loss?
- In case of loss or malfunction of the plastic card, the client must provide a statement about its loss (loss, theft, etc.) to the bank. According to the client, the bank will block the client card and release a new one. The balance of the card account will be transferred to a new plastic card.